The Electrical Alliance is a cooperative effort between electrical contractors of the Washington, D.C. Chapter of National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and skilled craftsmen of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Local Union 26.
Electrical Alliance contractors on the list (based on 2016 Washington metro-area revenue) included:
- Power Solutions LLC – $209.08 million
- Dynalectric, An EMCOR Group Inc. Co. – $197.77 million
- J.E. Richards Electric Inc. – $166.67 million
- Rosendin Electric- $154 million
- Freestate Electrical Cos. – $141 million
- Mona Electric Group Inc. – $115 million
- Singleton Electric Co. Inc. – $73.9 million
- PerLectric Inc. – $46.99 million
- Contemporary Electrical Services Inc. – $39.95 million
- Heller Electric Co. Inc. – $38.62 million
- RTL Electric Co. Inc. – $21.6 million
- Total Electric Inc. – $16 million
- Adcock’s Systems LLC – $14.7 million
The 13 Electrical Alliance contractors on the Washington Business Journal’s list have worked on large-scale and specialty projects including the African American History and Culture Museum, the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, Presidential Reviewing Stand and many more.
“Our Electrical Alliance contractors offer their customers peace of mind that comes with knowing work performed by our trained electricians will be executed safely and to the highest level of quality,” said Denise Mitchell, executive director, Washington, D.C. Chapter of NECA.