Engineering News-Record (ENR) recently published its list of 2017 award-winning projects in the Mid-Atlantic region. Eight of the Washington, D.C. region’s projects were completed with Electrical Alliance contractors.
These projects were completed between May 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017. The local award-winning projects and their Electrical Alliance contractors include:
- Best Project Government/Public Building: U.S. Diplomacy Center Pavilion- J.E. Richards
- Award of Merit Health Care: Bunny Mellon Healing Garden- Power Solutions
- Award of Merit Higher Education/Research: Center for Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Nursing at Bowie State University- Perlectric, Inc.
- Award of Merit Interior/Tenant Improvement: Sands Capital Management- Dynalectric Company
- Best Project K-12 Education: Horace Mann Elementary School- Mona Electric Group
- Best Project Manufacturing: Northern Virginia Sterling II Data Center- Rosendin
- Award of Merit Renovation/Restoration: 1789 Massachusetts Avenue, NW- Mona Electric Group
- Award of Merit Sports/Entertainment: MGM National Harbor Resort- J.E. Richards, Rosendin, J.E. Kelly & Sons Electrical
The Electrical Alliance is a cooperative effort between electrical contractors of Washington, D.C. Chapter of NECA and skilled craftsmen of the IBEW Local 26. Learn more about Electrical Alliance contractors and search its database to find the right contractor for a specific project.