The Washington Business Journal recently released its list of the Top 11 Electrical Contractors of 2013 and the list was dominated by Electrical Alliance Contractors.
The list highlights the exceptional work being done by Electrical Alliance contractors. The more than 200 members of the Electrical Alliance uphold the highest level of standards in safety, workmanship, and innovation in metropolitan Washington, D.C. and the contractors on these lists are leading examples of these principals.
All 11 contractors on the Top Electrical Contractors list are members of the Electrical Alliance and showcase the impressive revenue numbers these contractors earned. The members listed among the top 11 were:
- Power Solutions LLC – $171 million, Bowie, MD powersolutions-llc.com
- Dynalectric, An EMCOR Group Inc. Co. – $140 million, Dulles, VA dynalectric-dc.com
- Freestate Electrical Cos. – $105 million, Laurel, MD, freestatelectric.com
- Mona Electric Group Inc. – $82 million, Clinton, MD, getmona.com
- E.Richards Electric Inc. – $80 million, Beltsville, MD, www.jerichards.com
- Singleton Electric Co. Inc. – $72.87 million, Gaithersburg, MD, singletonelectric.com
- PerLectric Inc. – $41.96 million, Fairfax, VA, perlectric.com
- Power Services Inc. – $37.31 million, Bowie, MD, powerservices.net
- Rosendin Electric – $34 million, Sterling, VA, rosendin.com
- Contemporary Electrical Services Inc. – $18.13 million, Reston, VA, cont-elec.com
- RTL Electric Co. Inc, – $17 million, Chantilly, VA, rtlelectric.com
In addition to this list, Electrical Alliance contractors were also featured on the largest LEED-certified Spaces of 2013 WBJ list.
The Washington Business Journal publishes lists in each issue that are geared toward delivering a detailed picture of the corporate, professional and industrial segments of Washington D.C.