As technology rapidly changes, electrical contractors must stay up-to-date on industry advancements— their jobs depend on it. Advancements in tools, lighting, machinery, accessories and more, frequently allow for electrical jobs to be completed faster, more efficiently and often times even more cost effectively. In addition, many of these advancements help trades workers to be safer on the job.
Check out some of the article links below for the latest technological advancements and trends effecting the electrical industry.
- 7 Kinds of Tech ECs Are Using on Job Sites
- Ten Trends that Will Rock the Industry
- 2019 and Beyond: Hot New Trends and Directions
- A Mind of Its Own: Artificial Intelligence and IoT
- Electrical Construction Technology in 2019 and Beyond
- 2019 Tech Trends for Electrical Construction
Electrical contractors and their workforce must keep up with the latest trends in order to remain the best at their job.
Learn more about The Electrical Alliance and find a contractor for your next project.